Take a look at how I’m creating delicious family memories with tasty treats! Thank you to Collective Bias, Inc. and it’s advertisers for sponsoring this post. And thank you all for supporting companies that support this blog! All opinions are mine alone. #SummerSundaes #CollectiveBias
I am so thrilled it’s June already! Holy cow, that was a rough Winter and early Spring. Warmer weather and sunnier days means ICE CREAM! And I have had some serious ice cream cravings this pregnancy. I have been frequenting our local ice cream parlor a bit too much lately. And dang, that adds up. I decided it was time that I create my own tasty concoction at home.
Sharing an ice cream sundae with a loved one creates a lasting memory. I can still remember making sundaes with my mom in the summer when I was a little girl! I want Julian and our baby girl to have those same memories. I think I’m on the right track with this recipe, because Julian was in heaven! And baby girl was kicking up a storm!
You guys, these sundaes turned out to be out of the world delicious! And so easy! I stopped into our local Walmart to grab all of my ingredients and decided to make a fun twist out of the classic sundae. Instead of using plain vanilla ice cream, I decided to try Blue Bunny® PB ‘N Cones™! It has peanut butter swirls and bits of cone already mixed into the ice cream, so no need for an additional cone! Such a scrumptious twist on the traditional vanilla flavor. Smucker’s has a wide variety of ice cream toppings, but I opted for the classic Smucker’s Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping to complement my PB ‘N Cones ice cream selection. And how can you have a sundae without Reddi-Wip® original whipped topping? You just can’t. For fun embellishments I grabbed some delicious fresh fruit and tasty pecans. I finished the sundae with a fresh, homemade waffle as a fun garnish. Delicious! See the full recipe below!
Tag me in your sundae fundae family memories and let me know if you try this recipe at home! I always love seeing a Bainbridge Boheme creation come from someone else’s kitchen! Tag me on Instagram (@heidi.stephens) or on Facebook (@BainbridgeBoheme).
- Blue Bunny® PB ‘N Cones™
- Smucker’s Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- Reddi-Wip® original whipped topping
- 1 Banana
- 1 pint of strawberries, hulled and quartered
- Chopped pecans
- Fresh waffles, quartered for garnish (optional)
- Assemble sundae. Scoop two heaping scoops of PB ‘N Cones ice cream into dish
- Prepare Smucker’s Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping by microwaving with lid off for 30-45 seconds as label directs
- Top ice cream with generous amount of Smucker’s Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- Dress your sundae with desired amount of fresh fruits and nuts
- Top with a heaping dollop of Reddi-Wip® original whipped topping
- Garnish with a slice of fresh waffle if desired
- Complete sundae with a cherry on top of your whipped cream
- Enjoy with someone you love!
Thank you again to Collective Bias, Inc. and it’s advertisers for sponsoring this post. All opinions are mine alone. Here is the social hub for this campaign! #SummerSundaes #CollectiveBias