Winter is the season for cuddling up and getting cozy by the fire. I love any excuse to have a relaxed day at home with family, and winter certainly brings that out in me. Having seasonal goals makes the time feel richer and helps me to embrace the change that is in the air. I shared my autumn to-do list on the blog before, so I thought it would be fun to share with you my winter list as well! Here’s a glimpse into a few of my goals for the winter season. Will you be doing any of these as well? What are your goals for the season? Let me know in the comments!
- Take Julian sledding for the first time
- Build a snowman (we may need to take a drive for this one, since our snow didn’t last long!)
- Set goals for the New Year
- See the Pacific Northwest Ballet’s Nutcracker. As a former snowflake myself (not a PNB Snowflake mind you!) this will always be my favorite Nutcracker scene!
- Have a Christmas movie marathon. My favorite is It’s a Wonderful Life!
- Take a drive around Bainbridge Island to see all the holiday light displays
- Send family Christmas cards. I’ll be sharing a peek at ours soon, I’m in love with them this year!
- Perfect my cinnamon roll recipe for Christmas morning
- Drink an eggnog latte. Okay, I may have already done that weeks ago
- Visit Christmas in Big Valley in my hometown of Poulsbo, WA.